Mainstream was founded on the principle of abandoning the constraints many larger regional and national real estate firms face. We want to serve our clients to the absolute best of our abilities, without rigid corporate guidelines holding us back. We are shaking up the way real estate is bought and sold - from our paperless practices to our creative strategies. "Unlike many real estate firms where it is every agent for himself or herself, we believe in collaboration and we believe in it because we know it consistently gets the results our clients deserve. When you work with one of us at Mainstream, you work with all of us.
Skarbek Law offers the experience level of a large firm combined with the individualized attention of a small firm. Our firm combines the work of two experienced attorneys, Brian R. Skarbek, and Erin E. Skarbek. Together, we use more than 15 years of combined experience to achieve the best possible results for your individual or business needs.
Besides Eviction Attorney Services, we pride ourselves on our extensive experience in retail and restaurant management, including but not limited to: bookkeeping, complete payroll processing and management, cash flow projection, taxes, HR services, marketing advising, and general consulting. We remain committed to delivering cost-effective custom solutions for your business. Our in-house Legal, Financial, and Advisor packages start at $350 per month and offer you a valuable, holistic counselor who understands your business, offers you relevant and detailed data, and will spot potential issues before they erupt.
Other legal services:
- Eviction Lawyer Services
- Tax planning and entity selection
- Corporation and LLC formation
- Employment law compliance and litigation
- Unlawful Detainers
- General legal counseling & litigation
Vincent Bookkeeping goes out of its way to work with other small businesses within the county since they are the root of our communities, and the foundations of our nation. ©
Wendy Vincent specializes in QuickBooks clean-up & account reconciliations. She has a keen eye for finding & fixing accounting errors. Green Bookkeeping is her passion. She believes in streamlining Accounting Processes & utilizing the newest technologies to save her clients time & money.
Services provided by Vincent Bookkeeping
- Windows QuickBooks Pro, Premier, & Enterprise 2013 - 2015, QuickBooks Online.
- Full Cycle Accounts Payable, Full Cycle Accounts Receivable.
- QuickBooks downloads, & data entry, bank reconciliations.
- Intuit Full service payroll setup and management.
- Handling all Independent Contractors documents including insurance/lic/bond verification, retrieving W-9 documents, 1099/1096 reporting.
- Inventory management, & sales tax reporting.
- Producing word & Excel documents, Internal manuals.
- Account adjustments & Journal entries.
- Producing financial statements, & budgets.
- Scanning, filing, and data entry.
- Daily, monthly, and annual backup's.
- Month and year end closing.
- and More...
See our website for full details, and pricing information.
A few weeks ago, the Rendezvous Wine Bar abruptly closed and immediately began remodeling. We got email from people asking, "WHAT HAPPENED?"
Well, here it is from the horse's mouth. The Rendezvous didn't exactly go away. It just changed a bit. It's now going to be known as The Vesper, an American craft cocktail bar focused on artisan cocktails and delicious food. If you have gift certificates from the Rendezvous, they'll be good at The Vesper.