The Downtown Campbell Business Association (DCBA) is a 100% volunteer run, nonprofit membership organization consisting of businesses and organizations in and around Downtown Campbell. The DCBA’s mission is to improve the commercial and social climate of Downtown Campbell for the benefit of its businesses and surrounding community. We’re proactive in efforts to promote Downtown Campbell as a destination and we’re engaged in activities to generate foot traffic by sponsoring and organizing community events that contribute to the cultural and social environment of our district.
Activities & Events of the DCBA:
- First Friday Music Series
- Second Saturday
- Sidewalk Sale
- Bunnies and Bonnets Parade
- Beer Walk
- Wine Walk
- Creepy Crawly Halloween
- Small Business Saturday
- Christmas in Campbell
- Carol of Lights
- Downtown Campbell Facebook & Twitter
- Downtown Campbell Instagram
Benefits of a DCBA membership include:
- Access to promoting your business through our website and blog located at: downtowncampbell.com as well as Downtown Campbell’s Facebook, Twitter and Instagram pages
- Monthly DCBA meetings attended by other merchants, city representatives and the Campbell Chamber of Commerce
- Collective advertising in local daily and weekly papers for printed and web media circulation
- Access to marketing materials for promoting your business as part of Downtown Campbell, such as DCBA brochure
- Participate in Downtown events such as wine walks, beer walk, First Fridays and Second Saturday
- Dues are collected annually every January 1st. and must be paid no later than March 1st or you will be removed from the DCBA notifications and distribution lists.
DCBA Membership Levels
DCBA membership is open to brick and mortar businesses located in Historic Downtown Campbell, as defined by the DCBA Board of Directors (on East Campbell Avenue between Winchester and Railway). DCBA Members located within Downtown Campbell are eligible for the full range of benefits listed above.
You may join as “Friends” of the DCBA if you have a current Business License anywhere in the city of Campbell. “Friends” of the DCBA may attend our monthly meetings and benefit from publicity on the DowntownCampbell.com website.
Payment of Dues
You can pay your dues online or you can mail in a check with a completed membership form.
DCBA Board of Directors
Maria Arias - Besties Boutique
Chris Yamashita - Brown Chicken Brown Cow
Carol Pouya - Tessora’s Barra di Vino
Pareesa Rad - Rad & Co.
Please email all questions about membership to Pareesa Rad ([email protected]).
To contact the board, please email [email protected].