The City of Campbell's Summer Concert Series is back following two pandemic year absences! This year's free concert series features local favorites playing the danceable party music you love over a four show run from June 23rd through July 14th.
In case your having-fun muscles have atrophied, here's how to enjoy the summer concerts. Bring a lawn chair to sit in and bring eats and drinks or pick up grub at the snack bar to support the Campbell Museum Foundation. Of course bring happy feet and your favorite shoes to dance in.
Admission is free, but please wait until after 2pm before setting up.
2022 Summer Concert Series Schedule
Concert Information & Rules
- Concerts begin at 6:30 p.m. (Pre-show Activities - PARKS MAKE LIFE BETTER demonstrations begin at 6:00 p.m.)
- Please limit the use of blankets and towels for the purpose of saving space and wait until 2pm to place these items.
- Parking is limited. Please carpool when possible and park in downtown parking garages.
- Food (hamburgers, hot dogs, nachos and French fries), beer, wine and sangria will be available for sale and proceeds will support the Ainsley House & Museum Foundation.
- Those over 21 years old may bring their own Beer/Wine (hard alcohol is NOT allowed).
- Animals are not allowed in the park (with the exception of service animals), please leave your pets at home.
- Please do not bring portable BBQs to the event. Please no large tables...space is at a premium for spectators.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children at all times. Please do not let your children play on the Library or City Hall building ledges, in the trees, and inside City Hall.
About the Campbell Summer Concerts
The 2022 Campbell Summer Concert Series is brought to you by the City of Campbell, generous donations from the community, and series sponsor, Kaiser-Permanente.
Concerts take place on the Orchard City Green located in front of the historic Ainsley House and adjacent to Campbell City Hall. Bring a lawn chair and come enjoy an evening out listening to the charismatic bands lined up throughout the summer.