First Call opens the 2022 Campbell Summer Concert Series
Thursday, June 23, 2022 - 6:00pm
The City of Campbell's Summer Concert Series is back following two pandemic year absences! You probably don't need a refresher, but just in case your having fun muscles have atrophied a bit, bring a lawn chair to sit in and bring some eats and drinks or pick up grub at the snack bar to support the Campbell Museum Foundation. Of course bring your favorite shoes to dance in.
Admission is free, but please wait until after 2pm before setting up.
About First Call
The brothers in First Call have been playing music together for decades. You can hear it in their music and you can feel it in your heart. It's why they should be your first call for live music.
We play the most memorable melodies from over 60 years of rock, pop, funk, soul, jazz, dance and instrumental music. You won't find a more enjoyable and diverse song list from San Francisco to Santa Monica.
Being from San José, we also dig the Doobie Brothers. We can play entire sets or evenings of their hits if you're as crazy as we are about Doobies music. You make the call.
Concert Information & Rules
- Concerts begin at 6:30 p.m. (Pre-show Activities - PARKS MAKE LIFE BETTER demonstrations begin at 6:00 p.m.)
- Please limit the use of blankets and towels for the purpose of saving space and wait until 2pm to place these items.
- Parking is limited. Please carpool when possible and park in downtown parking garages.
- Food (hamburgers, hot dogs, nachos and French fries), beer, wine and sangria will be available for sale and proceeds will support the Ainsley House & Museum Foundation.
- Those over 21 years old may bring their own Beer/Wine (hard alcohol is NOT allowed).
- Animals are not allowed in the park (with the exception of service animals), please leave your pets at home.
- Please do not bring portable BBQs to the event. Please no large tables...space is at a premium for spectators.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children at all times. Please do not let your children play on the Library or City Hall building ledges, in the trees, and inside City Hall.
About the Campbell Summer Concerts
The 2022 Campbell Summer Concert Series is brought to you by the City of Campbell, generous donations from the community, and series sponsor, Kaiser-Permanente.
Concerts take place on the Orchard City Green located in front of the historic Ainsley House and adjacent to Campbell City Hall. Bring a lawn chair and come enjoy an evening out listening to the charismatic bands lined up throughout the summer.