Coming to Downtown Campbell for a fun event or an all day long festival? We're a popular destination so it helps to know where to park. Here are some helpful parking tips.
Boogie on the Avenue 2016
This event has already passed
Boogie on the Avenue (formerly known as Boogie on the Bayou), held every year on the third weekend in May, is a premier festival attracting upwards of 50,000+ people to Downtown Campbell for two sunny days of arts, crafts, entertainment, shopping, food, and family friendly fun.
The festival hours are:
- Saturday: 10am-6pm
- Sunday: 10am-5pm
Boogie on the Avenue features: 200 arts, crafts, and business booths; live entertainment; international cuisine; beer, wine, and soda; Kiddie Korner; free admission. Learn about public transportation and free parking here.
Try this: Download the iOS Hiccup App to discover everything happening in Downtown Campbell during the festival!
Boogie on the Avenue is sponsored by the Campbell Chamber of Commerce. No pets allowed except service animals.
- 11:00am - Johnny Neri Band (Rock) - Main Stage
- 11:00am - Keylime Pie (Latin Rock) - West Stage
- 1:30pm - California Repercussions (Marching Band) - West Stage
- 2:30pm - Big River (R&B) - Main Stage
- 4:00pm - NRichN (Classic Rock) - West Stage
- 10:30am - Ben Dranken & The Reasons (Country Rock) - West Stage
- 11:00am - Sauce Piquante (Cajun) - Main Stage
- 1:15pm - Bughorn Rex (Dixie Land) - West Stage
- 2:15pm - Kicking the Mule (R&B) - Main Stage
- 3:00pm - Whiskey Pass (Cajun Country) - West Stage
- Main Stage: Campbell Ave. and Railway Ave (by the Light Rail tracks)
- West Stage: Campbell Ave. and Third St (near Campbell Brewing Company)