Downtown Campbell's unique collection of specialty shops, restaurants, and services is conveniently located. The heart of downtown is on Campbell Ave. -- between Winchester and Bascom.
Free Parking is available at the Second Street Garage and at several other parking lots and garages throughout Downtown Campbell. Street parking is also available on all streets including Civic Center Dr. and Orchard City Dr.
Public Parking Garages:
- N. 2nd Street & Civic Center Drive (behind Aqui Cal-Mex)
- S. 1st Street at Rincon Ave. (south of the Water Tower)
Public Parking Lots:
- South side of Orchard City Drive between S. 1st & the railroad tracks
- North side of Orchard City Drive between S. 1st & S. Central
- East Campbell Avenue near Central Avenue
- On Railway Avenue north and south of Orchard City Drive
Small Public Parking Lots:
- NW corner of Orchard City Drive & S. 1st Street
- SE corner of Civic Center Drive & N. 1st Street
- E. Campbell Avenue at Ainsley Park (next to the Railroad tracks)
We know you know where that is - it's easy to find in front of the shops...
We particularly recommend the parking garage on S. 1st & Rincon - it's big, well-lit, and often empty. To download a pdf of a comprehensive Downtown Campbell parking map from the City of Campbell, please click here.