Jazz Violinist Mads Tolling at Ainsley House Wine & Concert Series
This event has already passed
Two-time Grammy Award Winning Violinist Mads Tolling brings his wonderful violin and piano duet to the Ainsley House. Bay Area legend John R. Burr will handle the keys. This will be a journey of vibrant jazz and spirited renditions of some of the great American standards along with a few originals.
The concert will be performed in an intimate museum setting, inside the Carriage House Gallery. Music begins at 2pm until 3:15pm. This is a family friendly event. $20 adult admission includes: live concert, wine, appetizers, a walk through of the historical Ainsley House, and 10% in the Museum gift shop.
- 1:30pm Concert check in.
- 1:30-2pm Light refreshments/ Ainsley House Open
- 2-3:15pm Music Performance
- 3:15-4pm Ainsley House Open
This is a joint production between the Campbell Museum Foundation and SJG School of Music. This is a family friendly event, youth reservations (17 and younger) are $5. If you are bringing anyone under 17, please make sure to reserve the $5/ youth admission space on the Product Page, to ensure space availability. Thank You!
- Sunday, March 24 @ 2pm: Mads Tolling, Jazz Violin
Get your tickets today to enjoy an afternoon of music, wine and tour the historic Ainsley House.
- Tickets: $20 per event date.
- Kids and students admitted for $5
- Tours begin at 12p; Concert starts at 2pm
- Purchase tickets at: campbellmuseums.com
- For more info, call: 408.866.2718