Ainsley House Wine & Concert Series: Ren Geisick, Jazz-Tinged Country Vocalist
Sunday, April 22, 2018 - 2:00pm
The Ainsley House Wine & Concert Series is a collaboration between the Campbell Museums and the SJG School of Music.
House Tours + Wine Tasting + Music
In Spring 2018, the Ainsley House will host 3 special events for the public to tour the historic Ainsley House, enjoy a wine tasting experience co-sponsored by Campbell Museums and SJG School of Music and listen to a concert of local music artists in a beautiful setting.
In April, the second concert in the series features the jazz-tinged country vocals of Ren Geisick
Admission is $20 per adult and will include live music in the Carriage House, light appetizers, wine from local participating wineries, and an unguided tour of the historic Ainsley House.
Youth (0-17) tickets are $5.
- Sunday, April 22: Ren Geisick
- Sunday, May 20: Jemal Ramirez Trio featuring Joe Gillman
Get your tickets today to enjoy an afternoon of music, wine and tour the historic Ainsley House.
- Tickets: $20 per event date.
- Kids and students admitted for $5
- Tours begin at 12p; Concert starts at 2pm
- Purchase tickets at: campbellmuseums.com
- For more info, call: 408.866.2718