Daze on the Green at Campbell Summer Concert Series 2017
This event has already passed
California’s premier high energy classic rock party band, Daze on the Green, is returning to open the 2017 Campbell Summer Concert Series!
Whether it’s opening up for a Sammy Hagar concert in front of thousands of people or performing at a top venue night club, Daze on the Green is able to rock crowds of all sizes. After reaching the finals of the 98.5 KFOX “Last Band Standing” contest and being noticed by the legendary music personality Greg Kihn, Daze on the Green has quickly become one of the most requested bands in the San Francisco Bay Area and beyond.
Daze on the Green was started by a group of home-grown San Jose boys who grew up going to shows at the infamous “A DAY ON THE GREEN” concerts at Oakland coliseum, listening to 98.5 KOME and 92.3 KSJO, and falling in love with the best music in the world. Formed in 2009, the band’s focus has always been to perform every song exactly like the original to convey the purest replication possible. Let the sounds of Journey, Eagles, AC/DC, Doobie Brothers, Led Zeppelin, Steve Miller and many more fill your ears with the most popular classic tunes you know and love.
Concert Information & Rules
- Concerts begin at 6:30 p.m. (Pre-show Activities - PARKS MAKE LIFE BETTER demonstrations begin at 6:00 p.m.)
- Blankets, Ground Covers, Tarps NOT allowed. Single person beach towels and beach/lawn chairs are permissible.
- Parking is limited. Please carpool or park in downtown parking garages.
- Food, beer and wine will be available for sale and will support the Ainsley House & Museum Foundation. Only Beer/wine is allowed (no hard alcohol), and everyone must be age 21.
- Animals are not allowed in the park (with the exception of guide dogs), so please leave your animals at home.
- Please do not bring portable BBQs to the event. Please no large tables...space is at a premium for spectators.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children at all times. Please do not let your children play on the Library or City Hall building ledges, in the trees, and inside City Hall.
Thank you to Kaiser-Permanente for sponsoring the 2017 Summer Concert Series!