Yellow Tier Restrictions
After a long pandemic year, Santa Clara made it into the Yellow and least restrictive tier last month on May 18th. In the Yellow tier, here's what's allowed.
- Restaurants or bars that also serve food can have indoor seating up to 50% capacity
- Gyms and fitness studios can operate at up to 50% capacity indoors
- Entertainment centers can operate at up to 50% capacity indoors
- Museums can operate at 100% capacity
- Retail can operate at 100% capacity
- Bars not serving meals can open indoors up to 25% capacity
California Reopens on June 15th
On June 15th, when California enters a full re-opening, the colored tiers of the Blueprint for a Safer Economy will be retired and the above capacity limits will no longer apply. All businesses in Downtown Campbell will be allowed to operate at 100% indoors and outdoors.
Outdoor options that you've come to appreciate will continue to be available assuming those businesses wish to continue making them available and most will do so for some time to come.
Although the economy will be fully re-opened, it does not mean all health restrictions are terminated. Masks will still be required indoors for anyone who hasn't been vaccinated and there will continue to be some specific situations in which masks are still required for everyone regardless of vaccination status.