This week's move into the Purple Tier of the Covid-19 guidelines does not affect the planned re-opening of the Campbell Farmers' Market at the Campbell Community Center on Sunday, November 22nd (except that the maximum number of people allowed to be inside the market area may be more limited than usual).
To help keep the farmers and everyone else safe, you must observe the following safety guidelines:
- Use only the designated Entrance and Exit to the market.
- Obey capacity limits. You may need to wait your turn to enter the market area.
- Wearing a non-valved mask is mandatory at all times in the market.
- Maintain 6 ft distance from others
- Shop with your eyes; Buy what you touch.
- To minimize crowding, please leave kids at home and keep traffic flowing.
- No dogs permitted inside the market.
- Keep all picnic areas tidy.