We were hoping to have better news, but the weather report is looking very unfavorable for the Carol of Lights on Saturday, December 7th. This event has been held in rain before, but the weather forecasts are predicting a downpour with high winds.
That's more than we can do for safety reasons. We're very disappointed that we have to cancel, but it's in the best interest of safety for everyone involved from the families who'd be coming to our many volunteers and hired vendors who'd be working in potentially dangerous conditions.
Thank you all for understanding and please remember that we've still got our Santa hats on for Christmas in Campbell street music on the remaining Friday and Saturday nights until Christmas that aren't rain soaked.
Also, there are other holiday events taking place indoors that were scheduled to take place alongside the Carol of Lights. Those are still happening.