Downtown Campbell is alive with activity and there are many businesses looking for help at a wide range of part time and full time positions. Here's a list known job openings available. Please contact the businesses directly about questions regarding compensation.
The catering driver is responsible for working well within the team, preparing/packaging catering orders to La PanotiQ standards, completing crew tasks as assigned, and delivering catering orders professionally and on time. They are also responsible for assisting in executing catering strategies and initiatives and by doing all of this, ultimately, giving our guests a reason to return to us many times.
- Experience as a delivery driver
- Health Card required.
- Clean, reliable personal transportation required.
- Insurance required along with current DMV record (not older than 30 days).
- Personal appearance must be well groomed, neat and clean.
- Must be able to lift 40 lbs
The kitchen team member is responsible for preparing ingredients for use in recipes, and for preparing sandwiches, entrees, soups, and other menu items for our guests. BOH team members often assist in the preparation of catering orders in addition to café orders. As part of the La PanotiQ team, the kitchen team member will take part in cross-training in FOH duties in order to support the team. Training in barista duties and providing excellent guest service will be part of your experience at La PanotiQ.
- 3 months of restaurant experience preferred.
- Ability to work positively in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to work effectively within a team.
- Must be able to work quickly in a confined area and stand for extended periods of time.
- Basic English reading and communication skills.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Knowledge of weights, measurements, volume and cooking procedures.
Physical: While performing the duties of this job, the team member is required to frequently stand, stoop, kneel, lift and/or move up to 45 pounds, and be exposed to cold / elevated temperatures. Food handling card required.
PRO Martial Arts
Children's Martial Arts Instructors
PRO Martial Art's Campbell seeks highly motivated, positive, friendly, clean cut and professional black belt instructors in Tang Soo Do, Tae Kwan Do, or traditional karate. We are a family school that specializes in children between the ages of 4 and 13. The right candidate should have at least a black belt in their discipline, 5+ years' experience working with children, and a love of martial arts.
Responsibilities: Instructors work closely with other team members to facilitate child-focused learning within the classroom. The instructors will be responsible for deploying proprietary predetermined, child-focused lesson plans. Inspiring each child's potential through our innovative curriculum, inclusive and fun environment.
The Instructor will integrate new children into the PMA classroom through our strategically designed integration procedure.
- Black Belt in Tae Kwon Do, Tang Soo Do, or Traditional Karate. Other forms accepted.
- Ability to teach predetermined lesson plans with high energy.
- Superior communication skills with emphasis on children 4-14 years of age. Prior experience necessary.
- Able to work Monday-Friday nights, and Saturday Morning.
- Able to pass criminal and child safety background checks.
- Valid Driver's License.
Compensation: Based on experience.
Contact: Mark at 408.410.3053 (Please do not call the office)
Campbell Heritage Theatre
Will Call Assistant
- Troubleshooting lost tickets and issuing tickets at will call
Front of House Assistant
- Supervise ushers and/or security guards
- Work closely with Box Office Staff and Production Manager in order to stay on schedule with door openings, intermissions, and clearing the house after an event
- Monitor lobby and house activity to make sure all patrons are safe and following safety rules.
- Oversee concession and merchandise sales
- Fill in as a ticket taker when necessary
- Tally and report event attendance with the help of the volunteers
Positions start at $12.00 an hour and are typically about 10-12 hours a week. Hours fluctuate based on event schedule. Most shifts are nights and weekends. To apply, please email Sarah Bauerle at [email protected].
Part-time Retail Salesperson - Weekend Hours
Job entails greeting, helping & interacting with customers, ringing up sales, cleaning and tidying, and generally operating storefront.
Qualifications: Applicant must be motivated, outgoing, reliable and a self-starter. Knowledge or understanding of baby and children’s clothing and sizes is a plus. Must love cute things!
This job is ideal for someone looking to gain experience in merchandising, fashion or running a small business.
To apply, please email your resume to [email protected].
Line Chef (full or part-time)
We’re looking to add a line cook to work under our head culinary chef in our “Bistro" kitchen that creates our incredible and unique tapas style food and dessert menus (which change seasonally). You have a desire to help create new and fun culinary creations for our menu and will be performing numerous styles of cooking and baking techniques. Enthusiasm, friendly personality, and passion for food, food safety, and sanitation are a must.
Food handlers certification is mandatory. Experience or culinary education required.
"Wine-tender" / Server (full or part-time)
We’re looking to add an enthusiastic, friendly, and customer service oriented person to staff the front of the house where the wine and beer selections change weekly. Previous experience is required and wine education is highly desirable. Our wide range of wine require our servers to be comfortable talking about and discussing Domestic and International varietals. You will also be working at special events and private parties and would ideally have an outgoing personality. Food handlers certification is mandatory.
Full or part time positions are available Tuesday-Sunday during our hours of operation. Must have good communication skills. Food Handlers Certificate will be required. Aloha POS system efficient.
Licensed Massage Therapist
Tuesdays, Thursdays, and Fridays required. Some Evenings and Saturdays. More days possible if you have clientele to bring with you.
Looking for someone who is professional, experienced, and a team player, with a fabulous personality! We are a small shop, so we all help out with answering the phones, checking out clients, folding laundry, etc. Bonus if you have existing clientele to bring with you.
- Two or more years of experience preferred.
- Proficient in Swedish, Deep Tissue, Prenatal, and Hot Stone modalities.
- Minimum of 500 education hours.
- State License (minimum--we will verify).
- English speaking
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
Percentage-Based commission. We offer a positive work environment with great coworkers, great clients, and fantastic Yelp reviews. Please email your resume to [email protected]. No phone calls, please.
Customer Service Position - Full Time
360 Payment Solutions, Inc. provides payment processing solutions for small, mid-size and corporate businesses. Our corporate office is located in San Jose, CA, however our client base stretches from coast to coast and is even represented in Canada. We currently work with over 2000 clients and are looking to double in size within the next year. 360 is also expanding their operations behind the scenes to provide a spread of additional services to further consult our clients.
- Previous industry experience a plus but not required; training will be provided
- Full time position. Monday thru Friday: 8 am -5 pm
- Growth within the company is based on performance
- Health benefits provided
- Starting Pay: $15-$19 depending on experience
- Associates or Bachelor degree preferred but not required
- Excellent verbal and interpersonal communication skills.
- Enjoys working with clients over the phone.
- Must be above average at Excel - spreadsheets/data manipulation.
- Ability to assess challenging situations and find root of opportunity.
- Ability to follow customer workflows in rapidly paced environment.
- Operate service center phones, email, chat, CRM and web applications.
- Complete service reports to ensure issue resolution, call center quality control.
- Respond to service requests through approved channels to the Customer Support Center in a timely, accurate and professional manner.
- Hard working with sense of humor and ability to have fun.
- Someone who wants to grow within our company and take on more responsibility.
- Microsoft experience with an emphasis on basic Excel skills.
If you have amazing customer service skills, get a kick out of solving problems and enjoy helping others then you might be our perfect fit! Please send your resume to [email protected]. Before sending your resume, please review our website: www.360paymentsolutions.com.
As a client services representative for On-Site.com's leasing tools, you are the expert who solves our customers' most challenging issues. Working directly with customers and cross-functionally with product, document design, account management, sales, and corporate development, you will solve difficult problems, feed valuable insights to cross functional partners, and continually delight our customers. You love great customer support and are driven to make people rave about their great experiences talking to On-Site. You have excellent interpersonal skills and are analytically minded, self-starting, detail oriented and skilled at solving problems and explaining complex issues.