Ainsley House Fall Garden Concert with Orquesta Latin Heat
Sunday, September 18, 2022 - 1:30pm
The 2022 Ainsley House Garden Concert Series welcomes Brian Ho with Latin Heat!
Garden Gates open at 1:30 pm
Music begins at 2 pm
About Latin Heat:
Featuring fiery rhythms, a swinging horn section, authentic Latin
vocals, and percussion - a Latin Heat show is an exhilarating musical
experience that will not be soon forgotten. Every performance by
this powerhouse group is a captivating celebration of original and
classic Salsa, Merengue, and Cumbia music.
LATIN HEAT began in 2012 when a group of seasoned Bay Area
musicians, drawing on their years of experience performing and
recording locally and internationally with world-renowned artists,
came together to create and share their love of salsa and Latin music.
The response to their exhilarating performances has catapulted LATIN
HEAT into the ranks of top drawing Northern California salsa bands.
This Latin powerhouse band is now a go-to headliner for Latin
concerts, festivals, and premier events.
Ainsley House Garden Event Information:
- The Ainsley House Garden will open at 1:30 pm.
- Check-in will be at the entrance to the Garden
- You do not need to bring a confirmation receipt/ There are NO printable tickets.
- Seating is provided.
- Food and beverages will be ready for service at 1:30 pm.
- This is an outdoor event. Chairs will be on turf. Please plan accordingly for the hot sun or cooler weather.
- Mask guidelines for the event will follow the current Santa Clara County Department of Public Health guidelines at the time of each concert.
- Please be respectful and prepared if mask-wearing is necessary.
- The Ainsley House Gift Shop will be open from 12 pm-4 pm. Parking is available in the Museum /Library parking lot located at 77 Harrison Ave, Campbell, CA 95008