Ainsley House Garden Concert with Ren Geisick
This event has already passed
The Campbell Museum Foundation and the San Jose Guitar School of Music present Jazz and Americana Singer / Songwriter, Ren Geisick
Ren Geisick is a jazz singer turned singer/songwriter from San Jose, California. Her first album, "Ren, Love Song" produced by Jesse Harris, was released in 2017. Since May 2019, Ren has been releasing singles from her upcoming "Ruby EP" inspired by the life and catchphrases of her Grandma Ruby from Oklahoma.
Ren's sound has elements of jazz, country, soul, and blues that meld together to form her unique brand of Americana. Join us for a full band experience in the garden featuring original music and the music that has inspired us.
- Please check-in at the entrance to the Ainsley House Garden.
- The Garden opens at 1:30
- Light appetizers and drinks will be offered.
- Seating is first come first serve.
- This is an outdoor event. Chairs will be on turf. Please plan accordingly for the hot sun or cooler weather.
- Fully vaccinated people may choose to not wear a mask. If you are not vaccinated please wear a mask!
The Ainsley House will not be open for tours, but the Museum gift shop will be open.
Parking is available in the Museum /Library parking lot located at 77 Harrison Ave, Campbell, CA 95008