Monthly Killer Queen Tournament at LvL Up
This event has already passed
Our monthly Killer Queen Arcade Tournament in the South Bay at LvL Up! Join us on Saturday, OCTOBER 13th at NOON for a 5v5 Killer Queen extravaganza sponsored by AFKggGamer Lounge & Tito's Handmade Vodka!
Sign up now as an individual or as a full team.
- 11:00 AM - Casual Killer Queen Arcade matches
- NOON - Registration Starts
- 1:00 PM - Main Bracket Starts
- 3:30 PM - Awards
$10 for individual or $50 a team of 5. Half of the reg fee goes to the total prize pool, other half goes to one drink ticket at LVL UP bar (Tito's Vodka cocktail or soda if under 21) tournament promotion, tournament staff, payment of KQ games, additional prizes.
Sign up as a team or individual, all ages are welcome in this tournament. We will place you on a team if you need one on the day of the tournament. You may also sign-up as an incomplete team and the rest of the spots on your team will be filled on the day of the event. Maximum of 16 teams in this tournament.
At LVL UP Gastropub& Arcade in Downtown Campbell, 400 E. Campbell Ave. (408)429-8472
Questions? [email protected]
Bracket & Structure
Double elimination to be posted online before event starts. Every round is a best of five set except for the finals will be a best of seven. Maximum of 16 teams will be allowed. Stages are picked by coin flip, then each losing team will pick the next map after that.
- 1st place - 75% of the prize pool + swag
- 2nd place - 25% of the prize pool + swag
- 3rd place - Tito's swag, AFKgg/ LvL Up swag
*If a player is under 21, they will receive non-Tito's swag instead
- No outside food or drinks at any time.
- Please keep language appropriate and behavior sportsmanlike, this is an all ages tournament.
- By entering this event you consent to be filmed, photographed and broadcasted online.
- Tournament organizer makes the final call on all situations.
About Killer Queen
One of the most exciting modern multiplayer arcade games. Killer Queen Arcade is the world’s only 10-player (5v5) arcade strategy game. Two teams, each led by a powerful Queen, face-off to be the first to win by one of three ways:
- bring the giant snail god home
- fill their hive with nectar
- execute a triple assassination of the enemy Queen.