4th Annual Teal Run 5K Run/Walk
Saturday, September 29, 2018 - 8:30am
Please join the Teal Foundation for the 4th Annual Teal Run for a day of hope, love and support for women fighting ovarian cancer and their families and friends. Net proceeds from the event will be used to fund ovarian cancer research and to support local organizations, such as Cancer CAREpoint and Bay Area Cancer Connections, that provide support services to women with ovarian cancer and their families.
- 7:30 am Packet pick-up and pre-race registration opens
- 8:30 am Pre-race registration closes
- 8:30 am Opening ceremony
- 9:00 am Start of Race/Walk
- 10:15 am Awards ceremony
- 11:30 am Event concludes
The start and finish will take place in the main area of the park by the basketball courts.
Cost to Register:
- $45 Adult Registration before 9/27/18; $50 thereafter
- $25 Youth Registration (between the ages of 12 and 17, inclusive)
- $15 Child Registration (between the ages of 4 and 11, inclusive)
- $30 Virtual Participant Registration
Pre-registration race entry fees are $45 for adults, $25 for teens (12 to 17), and $15 for children. Entry fees for adults go up to $50 after September 27th.
Pre-Race Packet Pick-up:
Packet pick-up will be available at at the Sports Basement in Campbell located in The Pruneyard Shopping Center (1875 S. Bascom Avenue) from 4-7 pm on Friday, September 28th. The store will offer a 20% discount on merchandise purchased by any individual picking up their race packet during this time.
On-street parking is limited, but parking is available at The Pruneyard Shopping Center and at the parking garage at S. 1st Street and Rincon Ave. (next to the Water Tower). You may also take the Mountain View-Campbell VTA light rail line to the Downtown Campbell station (near Orchard City Drive and Gilman Avenue).
Awards will be given to the top three men and women finishers. Timing services will be provided by SVETiming with instant posting of each participant's time and finish.
- Our MC this year will be Lissa Kreisler, formerly of K-BAY
- Special appearance by SJ Sharkie
- Free photo booth to create instant memories of the event
- Free prize drawing, including gifts from local merchants (must be present to win)
- Face painting and balloon art
- Teal Tent, with information about ovarian cancer and support services