Uncle Rico at 2018 Campbell Summer Concert Series
Thursday, July 26, 2018 - 6:00pm
The City of Campbell's 2018 Summer Concert Series is proud to announce the first appearance of Bay Area Classic Rock band, Uncle Rico.
About the Band
An accomplished band of Bay Area musicians, assembled to deliver high-end performances, focussing on the more ambitious and challenging Classic Rock pieces that our audience grew up on and wants to hear live. The band was founded only recently in 2016, but the members of Uncle Rico sing, perform, and play together like the professionals they are.
Our latest addition on drums, Mario, was part of the '80s sensation General Public, so you might already know him!
Join us for the best in your favorite rock and dance classics, both old favorites and new, and to hear a band that can bring the party to a roar, no matter how big the crowd!
Concert Information & Rules
- No chairs, placeholders, or setup allowed on the grounds before 2:00pm.
- No parking at City Hall before 5pm unless you have a permit. Violators will be ticketed.
- Music begins at 6:30 p.m. (Pre-show Activities - PARKS MAKE LIFE BETTER demonstrations begin at 6:00 p.m.)
- Blankets, Ground Covers, Tarps NOT allowed. Single person beach towels and beach/lawn chairs are permissible.
- Parking is limited. Please carpool or park in downtown parking garages.
- Food, beer and wine will be available for sale and will support the Ainsley House & Museum Foundation. Only Beer/wine is allowed (no hard alcohol), and everyone must be age 21.
- Animals are not allowed in the park (with the exception of guide dogs), so please leave your animals at home.
- Please do not bring portable BBQs to the event. Please no large tables...space is at a premium for spectators.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children at all times. Please do not let your children play on the Library or City Hall building ledges, in the trees, and inside City Hall.
Thank you to Kaiser-Permanente for sponsoring the 2018 Summer Concert Series!