Long Train Runnin' at the 2018 Campbell Summer Concert Series
This event has already passed
The City of Campbell's 2018 Summer Concert Series presents Long Train Runnin'.
About the Band
A group of veteran musicians from the South Bay, Long Train Runnin' celebrates the music of the Doobie Brothers stretching from the early hits of Tom Johnston and Pat Simmons all the way to the R&B sounds of Michael McDonald. This evening, you'll hear favorite hits such as Rockin' Down the Highway, Black Water, Takin' It to the Streets, Minute by Minute, and many others. Come out and hear some good time rockin' music!
Concert Information & Rules
- No chairs, placeholders, or setup allowed on the grounds before 2:00pm.
- No parking at City Hall before 5pm unless you have a permit. Violators will be ticketed.
- Music begins at 6:30 p.m. (Pre-show Activities - PARKS MAKE LIFE BETTER demonstrations begin at 6:00 p.m.)
- Blankets, Ground Covers, Tarps NOT allowed. Single person beach towels and beach/lawn chairs are permissible.
- Parking is limited. Please carpool or park in downtown parking garages.
- Food, beer and wine will be available for sale and will support the Ainsley House & Museum Foundation. Only Beer/wine is allowed (no hard alcohol), and everyone must be age 21.
- Animals are not allowed in the park (with the exception of guide dogs), so please leave your animals at home.
- Please do not bring portable BBQs to the event. Please no large tables...space is at a premium for spectators.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children at all times. Please do not let your children play on the Library or City Hall building ledges, in the trees, and inside City Hall.
Thank you to Kaiser-Permanente for sponsoring the 2018 Summer Concert Series!