The Cocktail Monkeys at 2018 Campbell Summer Concert Series
This event has already passed
The City of Campbell's 2018 Summer Concert Series continues with The Cocktail Monkeys.
About the Band
The Cocktail Monkeys is one of the hottest dance-party bands in the Bay Area. Covering some of the most recognizable and danceable songs from a crossover of music genres such as Rock and Roll (classic and contemporary), Motown, Pop, and Disco, they're guaranteed to entertain!
The Cocktail Monkeys feature multiple lead singers and cover everything from Linda Ronstadt to Lady Gaga. If it makes you want to move, they'll play it. You can see a song list of some of the songs they cover on their website.
Concert Information & Rules
- No chairs, placeholders, or setup allowed on the grounds before 2:00pm.
- No parking at City Hall before 5pm unless you have a permit. Violators will be ticketed.
- Music begins at 6:30 p.m. (Pre-show Activities - PARKS MAKE LIFE BETTER demonstrations begin at 6:00 p.m.)
- Blankets, Ground Covers, Tarps NOT allowed. Single person beach towels and beach/lawn chairs are permissible.
- Parking is limited. Please carpool or park in downtown parking garages.
- Food, beer and wine will be available for sale and will support the Ainsley House & Museum Foundation. Only Beer/wine is allowed (no hard alcohol), and everyone must be age 21.
- Animals are not allowed in the park (with the exception of guide dogs), so please leave your animals at home.
- Please do not bring portable BBQs to the event. Please no large tables...space is at a premium for spectators.
- Parents are responsible for supervising their children at all times. Please do not let your children play on the Library or City Hall building ledges, in the trees, and inside City Hall.
Thank you to Kaiser-Permanente for sponsoring the 2018 Summer Concert Series!