1st Annual Orchard City Chili Cookoff
Monday, May 28, 2018 - 10:00am
The Orchard City Chili Cookoff is the brain child of the Rotary Club of Campbell, an all-day community gathering centered around food, family, and fun. The OC3 (for brevity’s sake) is officially sanctioned by the International Chili Society (ICS) and features both Red Chili and People’s Choice competitions, other food booths, fun and games for kids, a beer garden for the big kids, and a music stage featuring a variety of Americana and Blues!
We hope you’ll join us on Memorial Day 2018, and bring the whole family!
You can be a part of the fun:
- JOIN the International Chili Society Red Chili Competition (Officially Sanctioned Event)
- ENTER the People’s Choice Competition for a chance to win bragging rights and cool prizes
- HOST a booth with activities for children and families
- PLAY with your band on the O3C Stage
- SPONSOR the event to support our youth programs and promote your business
To inquire, please email [email protected].