DIY Jewelry Making Class with PS Jewelry
This event has already passed
Join us for Redemption's first ever DIY class! Led by Priscilla of PS Jewelry, in this class you'll learn to make a hand stamped necklace (for yourself, loved one, or bestie) and a gemstone keychain to take home! The event runs about 2 hours and refreshments will be served. Come have fun, be social, grab your bffs, and enjoy your Thursday night with us at Redemption!
The class includes:
- 1 gold fill or sterling silver charm necklace- you choose the design or initial to be stamped (some of our faves: moon+stars, CA state, dream catchers, and cactus)
- 1 gemstone spike keychain- with the gemstone of your choice from 6 available stones (popular ones are labradorite, aquamarine, Quartz, sodalite)
- Detailed step by step instructions from Priscilla
- 10% off your purchase during the event
- Kisses from Boomerang (our shop dog)
Limited spaces available!
Because we are using tools, we recommend children 10+
Class is $45. To purchase a ticket, click the link above and put in the name of the participant and contact info. Hope to see you there!