Ainsley House Wine & Concert Series: John Worley & the Mo-Chi Quintet featuring vocalist Amy Dabalos
Sunday, September 23, 2018 - 2:00pm
The Ainsley House Wine & Concert Series is a collaboration between the Campbell Museums and the SJG School of Music.
House Tours + Wine Tasting + Music
In Fall 2018, the Ainsley House will host 3 special events for the public to tour the historic Ainsley House, enjoy wine and light refreshments co-sponsored by Campbell Museums and SJG School of Musicand listen to a concert of local music artists in a beautiful setting.
On September 23, John Worley and the Mo-Chi Quintet will perform with vocalist Amy Dabalos.
Admission is $20 per adult and will include live music in the Carriage House, light appetizers, wine from local participating wineries, and an unguided tour of the historic Ainsley House.
Youth (0-17) tickets are $5.
- Sunday, August 26: Primary Colors featuring Nate Pruitt and Rick Vandivier
- Sunday, September 23 @ 2pm: John Worley and the Mo-Chi Quintet
- Sunday, November 4 @ 2pm: Kristen Strom Quartet
Get your tickets today to enjoy an afternoon of music, wine and tour the historic Ainsley House.
- Tickets: $20 per event date.
- Kids and students admitted for $5
- Tours begin at 12p; Concert starts at 2pm
- Purchase tickets at: campbellmuseums.com
- For more info, call: 408.866.2718