Saturday, April 21, 2012 - 10:00am
It's time to reconnect with your partner and rejuvenate your relationship with this workshop at The Enlightened Mind. Over time, the excitement often begins to fade and you find yourselves stuck in the same old patterns. Responsibilities, bills, kids, etc., seem to overshadow the relationship. This workshop will offer couples the opportunity to reconnect and ignite the love again without the distractions of the home environment. Spring is the perfect time to clean out the old and allow the fresh, new possibilities of the relationship to blossom. In this workshop you will:
- Get quality time together away from all distractions
- Break old, stale patterns
- Create a fresh new start and see each other for the “first” time
- Gain tools and strategies to keep the love alive
- Re-purpose your relationship and learn how to co-create together
Cost is $79 per couple. For more information and to register, please click here.